A cluster of pearls, man made beads, chrysoberyl cat's eye, turquoise and carnelian semi precious stones.
One of a kind, from our Second Wind Summer Collection.
Made of materials recycled from a customers collection of jewellery, these materials date back to the 90's. A completely vintage reworked opera style necklace that can be wrapped and worn in a number of versatile ways.
Approx 140 cm
Pearls can be worn for Nurturing.
Turquiose can be worn for Anxiety & Depression, Balance, Communication, Emotional Healing, Nurturing, Self-Love, Vitality, Wisdom.
Carnelian can be worn for Confidence, Empowerment, Physical Health, Vitality.
Chrysoberyl can be worn for Determination, Strength of mind, Steadfastness, Willpower, Moral courage, Tenacity, Vigour, Resolve, Self control, Intelligence, Knowledge.
Maverick Musing jewellery is handcrafted in London, from carefully selected recycled jewellery materials. Repurposing old and mixing new elements, we create balanced and elegant heirlooms that you will want to wear forever.
Our designs are unique and not always symmetrical, as no two natural beads are alike. Our designs are individual and one of a kind highlighting the quirks, odd shapes, discolouration and chips that one may find when dealing with vintage and repurposed jewellery.
The quality of our materials have already passed the test of time and although resistant, the metals, gemstones and crystals we use may be sensitive to their environment.
To preserve your jewellery over time, please follow these recommendations:
- Avoid contact with water, alcoholic, greasy or abrasive substances.
- Protect your pieces from prolonged exposure to sources of humidity, heat or intense light.
- Remove your jewellery before activities that might damage it.
- When you are not wearing your jewellery, store it in its original pouch to prevent any friction and scratches.
- If needed, clean your jewellery by rubbing it gently with a soft, dry cloth.