Maverick Musing jewelry is handmade in London, from carefully selected recycled jewellery materials. Repurposing old and mixing new elements, we create balanced and elegant keepsakes that you will want to wear forever.
Our designs are unique and not always symmetrical, as no two natural beads are alike. Our designs are individual and one of a kind highlighting the quirks, odd shapes, discolouration and chips that one may find when dealing with vintage and repurposed jewellery.
The quality of our materials have already passed the test of time and although resistant, the metals, gemstones and crystals we use may be sensitive to their environment.
To preserve your jewellery over time, please follow these recommendations:
- Avoid contact with water, alcoholic, greasy or abrasive substances.
- Protect your pieces from prolonged exposure to sources of humidity, heat or intense light.
- Remove your jewelry before activities that might damage it.
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, store it in its original pouch to prevent any friction and scratches.
- If needed, clean your jewelry by rubbing it gently with a soft, dry cloth.